Hire - Car Seats, Capsules
Hire - Prams/Strollers
Hire - Cots/Co-Sleepers
Hire - Feed, Bath, Change
Hire - Play & Soothe
Special Conditions of Hire
Car Seats, Capsules
Strollers & Carriers
Bath & Change
Toys & Gifts
CAR SEATS FITTED
The 5 Step Test
WHY HIRE WITH US?
Special Conditions of Hire
1. Unless otherwise pre-arranged, BBH&I will contact the Customer prior to due return date for an appointment to return goods.
2. Providing equipment is returned by the due date and in its as-hired condition, bond will be refunded within three business days if paid by bank transfer or, if paid by credit card or online order, refund may take up to seven business days, excluding Public Holidays and Weekends.
3. $20 cleaning fee will be deducted per item if returned soiled/stained with bodily fluids, sunscreen, liquid or soft foods without exception. It is the Hiree’s responsibility to spot clean any incidents with warm soapy water to remove stain. NO damaging sprays or chemicals to be used.
4. The equipment is to be returned in its as-hired condition by the due date, unless the Mobile Service Fee has been paid at the time of hire, including early return/replacement requests. If the Hiree requires BBH&I to collect the equipment and a return mobile service was not agreed upon at the time of hire, BBH&I is allowed up to 7 days to collect at $5/day plus the Mobile Service Fee.
5. Equipment is to remain within Brisbane City and its suburbs unless prior consent is given and acknowledged in writing by BBH&I.
6. Equipment is NOT to be taken on a plane at any time or for any reason.
7. In the event of loss or damage the Hiree will pay to BBH&I the cost to repair or replace the damage, either in part or in whole if required at current retail value. Costs of all legal fees following unpaid damage or non-return will be borne by the Hiree. Hire fees continue to be payable until equipment is returned until the next hire period, or overdue fees of $5 per day, whichever is lesser.
8. In the event of a car accident please notify us immediately, whether or not a child was in the restraint and we will replace the restraint as soon as possible. Your car’s insurer or yourself if not covered by insurance, will be required to cover the cost of the restraint replacement if deemed unsafe upon inspection, at current Retail Price to BBH&I by the end of the original Hire Term.
PLEASE REMOVE CHILD’S VALCRO SHOES prior to using car seats. Any damage/pilling/pulling of material caused by valcro is deemed as requiring replacement at the Hiree’s expense and your bond will be forfeited.
At the End of Hire, please ensure all parts and accessories included with the equipment are kept attached and together to prevent loss. Where bags are provided please return items in bags. if using a Hire Car please leave any equipment (that is not an installed car seat) in the boot of the Hire Car.
Thanks for submitting!